Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Noosaville, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, top-notch restaurants, and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and walkable setting.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in Noosaville
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 21.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Noosaville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Lake Weyba. You'll also find Noosa Marina and Tewantin Noosa Golf Club in the area.
In Noosaville, you'll be able to select from 52 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Montpellier Boutique Resort - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Bermuda Villas - Our customers like the pool at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Metzo Noosa Resort - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Noosaville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Noosaville each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F