Search Neptune City, Red Bank - Tinton Falls Hotels from AU$102
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jun. 2020
Visiting Neptune City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Neptune City, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive) 8.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ) 49.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Neptune City
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Jersey Shore Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Memorial United Methodist Church and Shark River Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Neptune City. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Neptune Wall - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Neptune - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Neptune City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Neptune City gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Neptune City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Neptune City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Neptune City?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Neptune City?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Neptune City?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Neptune City?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Neptune City?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Neptune City?
What are some hotels with pools in Neptune City?
Recent Reviews in Neptune City
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Neptune City airport?
- Where to stay near top Neptune City attractions?
- More accommodation types in Neptune City
- Which hotel chains are in Neptune City?
- What are the most popular hotels in Neptune City?
- Are there hotels near Neptune City?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends