Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Negril, and visitors give high marks for the seafood restaurants, beaches, and live music scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices.
- There are 154 hotels and other accommodations in Negril
- The closest major airport is in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) 47.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Negril
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Percy's Riverside Retreat. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Royal Palm Reserve, Seven Mile Beach, and Blue Hole Mineral Springs. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Negril Hills Golf Club and Time Square Mall.
In Negril, you'll find 154 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Caves Hotel - This 4-star resort in West End features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- The Cliff Hotel - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in West End features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in West End can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is Rocklands Bird Sanctuary, located 25.5 mi (41 from the city center.
Dressing for Negril
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.87 inches of rain falls on Negril each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F