Visitors can enjoy all that Muswellbrook has to offer including the golf courses, cafés, and wineries. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. In Muswellbrook, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Muswellbrook
A favorite place to visit in the city is Muswellbrook Golf Course. You'll also find Pukara Estate and Denman Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Muswellbrook. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Remington Motor Inn - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- Noah's Mid City Motor Inn - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Baybrook Motor Inn & Apartments - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and clean rooms.
Getting Around Muswellbrook
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Muswellbrook Station. Muswellbrook might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Muswellbrook
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Muswellbrook is 1.30 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F