Visitors can enjoy all that Scone has to offer including the parks, lakeside setting, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its spas. In Scone, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Scone
The city's natural beauty is on display at White Park, Scone Park, and Washpools National Park. Additionally, you might want to add St Lukes Church to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Scone. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Strathearn Park Lodge - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and location.
- Portman House - Our customers like the comfortable beds at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Scone Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Getting Around Scone
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Scone Station. Scone may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Scone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Scone is 26.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F