Search Murgon, Queensland Hotels from AU$100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Murgon
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Sightseeing and Staying in Murgon
Places to visit in the area include Wondai Showground and Racecourse, Wondai Golf and Bowling Club, and Wondai Heritage Museum.
Dressing for Murgon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Murgon is 1.34 inches
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Murgon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Murgon, will I receive a refund?
Yes, the majority of hotel reservations are fully refundable if cancelled prior to the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which often is within 24-48 hours of your check-in date. If your reservation is non-refundable, you may still be able to cancel and get a refund within 24 hours of booking. Put in your dates and click on “Search”, then use the filter option “free cancellation” to review the best deals in Murgon.