Visitors can enjoy all that Kingaroy has to offer including the wineries, spas, and parks. The quaint and vibrant setting also entices those visiting the city. In Kingaroy, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingaroy
Favorite places to visit in the city include Kingaroy Peanut Heritage Museum, Kingaroy Visitor Centre, and Caravan Park. You'll also find Nanango Country Market and Ringsfield House and Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kingaroy. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hillview Cottages - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with a private spa tub.
- Room Motels Kingaroy - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lee Farm Stay Cottages - This 3.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Kingaroy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Kingaroy gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F