Visitors can enjoy all that Nanango has to offer including the parks, shopping, and museums. In Nanango, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nanango
The picturesque setting of Pioneer Park and Butter Factory Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Nanango Country Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ringsfield House and Museum and South Burnett Aquatic Centre - Nanango.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Nanango, you can select from the below list of hotels and lodging choices within 5 miles of the central area.
- Homestead Caravan Park is located in central Nanango. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Nanango can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Nanango Star Motel is located within 1.1 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Nanango can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Nanango Fitzroy Motel is 1.1 mi from the city's heart. This 3.5-star motel in Nanango features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Nanango
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nanango is 1.34 inches
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F