- Caravan Park
- 13 min walk
- Kingaroy Peanut Heritage Museum
- 15 min walk
- Kingaroy Showground
- 16 min walk
- Kingaroy, QLD (KGY)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Kingaroy Country Motel is located in Kingaroy. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Caravan Park and Butter Factory Park, while Kingaroy Peanut Heritage Museum and Ringsfield House and Museum are cultural highlights. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Caravan Park - 13 min walk
- Kingaroy Peanut Heritage Museum - 15 min walk
- Kingaroy Showground - 16 min walk
- Kingaroy Visitor Centre - 17 min walk
- Kingaroy Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 173 min drive
About this property
Kingaroy Country Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of AUD 20 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per pet, per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kingaroy Country Motel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice country property. I actually liked the fact their was no internet. Relaxing.