Search Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Hotels from AU$62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 17 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Aug. 2020
Travelers to Monterrey give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, live music, and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Faro de Comercio, Fuente de la Vida o Neptuno, and Macroplaza.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in Monterrey
- The closest major airport is in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon (MTY-General Mariano Escobedo Intl.) 23.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Saltillo, Coahuila (SLW-Plan de Guadalupe Intl.) 63.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monterrey
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Museo del Obispado, Auditorium Pabellón M, and Museo Metropolitano de la Ciudad de Monterrey. The city is notable for landmarks like Faro de Comercio, Fuente de la Vida o Neptuno, and Macroplaza. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Fundidora Park, Cerro de la Silla, and Canon de la Huasteca.
In Monterrey, there are 114 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites San Pedro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- LQ Hotel by La Quinta Monterrey Aeropuerto - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Fiesta Americana Monterrey Pabellón M - This 4-star hotel in Monterrey Centro features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Other favorite sights in Monterrey include Explanada de los Heroes, Arena Monterrey, and Estadio Universitario.
Getting Around Monterrey
You can access metro transit at Padre Mier Station, General I. Zaragoza Station, and Fundadores Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Monterrey
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 27.99 inches of rain falls on Monterrey each year
- Usually August and June are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 50°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Monterrey?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Monterrey, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Monterrey?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Monterrey?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Monterrey?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Monterrey?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Monterrey?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Monterrey?
Recent Reviews in Monterrey
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Monterrey airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Monterrey?
- Where to stay near top Monterrey attractions?
- More accommodation types in Monterrey
- What kind of hotels are in Monterrey?
- Which hotel chains are in Monterrey?
- What are the most popular hotels in Monterrey?
- Are there hotels near Monterrey?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends