Search Memphis, Tennessee Hotels from AU$102
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Oct. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct. 2020
Travelers to Memphis give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, theaters, and zoo. Top sights in the city include Graceland, Sky Zone, and Fire Museum of Memphis.
- There are 195 hotels and other accommodations in Memphis
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.) 13 from the city center
- The next closest is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal) 58.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Memphis
Known for its live music, museums, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Fire Museum of Memphis, Orpheum Theatre, and Stax Museum of American Soul Music. Attractions like Sky Zone and Memphis Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its churches and landmarks like Graceland and Sun Studio.
In Memphis, there are 195 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- River Inn of Harbor Town - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Millington - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Memphis
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Memphis Central Station. Memphis might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Memphis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 53.66 inches of rain falls on Memphis each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Memphis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Memphis, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Memphis?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Memphis?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Memphis?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Memphis?
What's the best high-end hotel in Memphis?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Memphis?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Memphis?
Recent Reviews in Memphis
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Memphis airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Memphis?
- Where to stay near top Memphis attractions?
- More accommodation types in Memphis
- What kind of hotels are in Memphis?
- Which hotel chains are in Memphis?
- What are the most popular hotels in Memphis?
- Are there hotels near Memphis?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends