Overview of Scarlet Woods Chalets
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Luxury Spa Chalet)
About this area
This cottage is located in Quinninup. Timber Museum and Pemberton Fine Woodcraft Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lost Lake Pemberton and Pemberton Mountain Bike Park.
- Lost Lake Pemberton - 10 min drive
- Salitage Winery - 11 min drive
- Gloucester National Park - 18 min drive
- Flora Park - 18 min drive
- Gloucester Tree - 23 min drive
- Pemberton Tramway Company - 21 min drive
About this property
Scarlet Woods Chalets
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful location, amazing views, fantastic stay
Perfect place to getaway from it all. The view was magic, especially sitting in the spa taking it all in. We look forward to another visit