Visitors to Pemberton are sure to enjoy the forests and bars. This city's small-town vibe also attracts tourists. You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manjimup.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pemberton
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and these places to visit: Flora Park, Pemberton Historical Park, and Pemberton Forest Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Peter Kovacsy Studio and Pemberton Community Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Pemberton. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Pemberton Old Picture Theatre Holiday Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Pump Hill Farm Cottages - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this cottage. With a stay at this 3-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Forest Lodge Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bathrooms.
Dressing for Pemberton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 31.38 inches of rain falls on Pemberton each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 52°F