Visiting Diamond Tree
Those traveling to Diamond Tree are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. You'll find 17 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manjimup.
Sightseeing and Staying in Diamond Tree
Places to visit in the area include Lost Lake Pemberton, Mountford Organic Wines, and Gloucester Tree.
Dressing for Diamond Tree
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Diamond Tree gets about 31.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 52°F