Search Northcliffe, Western Australia Hotels from AU$112
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Jul. 2020
Sightseeing and Staying in Northcliffe
A couple of favorite places to visit are Northcliffe Visitors Centre and Northcliffe Pioneer Museum.
It could be challenging to stay in the heart of Northcliffe but you will find plenty of places to stay in the area. In Boorara Brook, you'll find 2 hotels and other lodging options to choose from and The Northcliffe Golf Club is one sight to visit.
Dressing for Northcliffe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Northcliffe is 31.38 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 52°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Northcliffe?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Northcliffe, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Northcliffe?
Recent Reviews in Northcliffe
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Northcliffe airport?
- Where to stay near top Northcliffe attractions?
- More accommodation types in Northcliffe
- Which hotel chains are in Northcliffe?
- What are the most popular hotels in Northcliffe?
- Are there hotels near Northcliffe?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends