- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Timber Museum
- 14 min walk
- Forest Visitor Center
- 16 min walk
- Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park
- 17 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Manjimup Gateway Hotel is located in Balbarrup. Manjimup Country Club Golf Course and Lost Lake Pemberton are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Gloucester National Park and Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park.
- Timber Museum - 14 min walk
- Forest Visitor Center - 16 min walk
- Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park - 17 min walk
- Manjimup Country Club Golf Course - 2 min drive
- Old Kingston Town - 56 min drive
- Pemberton Tramway Company - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bella's Cafe and Wine Bar – Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days.
About this property
Manjimup Gateway Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Manjimup Gateway Hotel
- Manjimup Gateway
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The food at tavern is great. The property needs renovation.