Search Malevizi, Crete Hotels from AU$90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 30 Oct. 2019
Reviewed on 14 Nov. 2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Malevizi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tucked away and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its water parks. Top sights around the area include Natural History Museum of Crete, Heraklion Archaeological Museum, and Palace of Knossos.
- There are 129 hotels and other accommodations in Malevizi
- The closest major airport is in Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis) 16.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Malevizi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Psaromoura Beach, Ammoudara Beach, and Mononaftis Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tylissos and Tylisos Mansions.
In Malevizi, there are 129 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Creta Sun Hotel Studios - This 2.5-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Happy Cretan Suites - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Nymphes Luxury Apartments - This 3-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Natural History Museum of Crete, located 7.6 mi (12.2 from the city center, and Heraklion Archaeological Museum, which is 8.2 mi (13.1 away.
Dressing for Malevizi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Malevizi each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Malevizi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Malevizi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Malevizi?
What's the best place to stay for families in Malevizi?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Malevizi?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Malevizi?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Malevizi?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Malevizi?
What's the best luxury hotel in Malevizi?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Malevizi?
Recent Reviews in Malevizi
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Malevizi airport?
- Where to stay near top Malevizi attractions?
- More accommodation types in Malevizi
- What kind of hotels are in Malevizi?
- Which hotel chains are in Malevizi?
- What are the most popular hotels in Malevizi?
- Are there hotels near Malevizi?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends