Search Maebashi, Gunma Hotels from AU$57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Maebashi has to offer including the parks, theme park, and monuments. This city's rich culture also attracts tourists. In Maebashi, there are 72 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Maebashi
Cultural venues in the city include Arts Maebashi, Rinkokaku Temple, and Shikishima Park. Attractions like Lunar Park, Shikishima Park Rose Garden, and Ogo Green Flower Farm are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Maebashi Park, Road Station Green Flower Farm Taiko, and Misato moss phlox Park.
In Maebashi, you'll be able to select from 72 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Coco Grand Takasaki - This 3-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Dormy Inn Takasaki Natural Hot Spring - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a spa tub and a sauna, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel 1-2-3 Takasaki - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Mount Asama, located 30.7 mi (49.5 from the center of the city.
Getting Around Maebashi
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Takasaki Station. Maebashi may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Maebashi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Maebashi each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Maebashi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Maebashi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Maebashi?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Maebashi?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Maebashi?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Maebashi?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Maebashi?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Maebashi?
Recent Reviews in Maebashi
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Maebashi airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Maebashi?
- Where to stay near top Maebashi attractions?
- More accommodation types in Maebashi
- What kind of hotels are in Maebashi?
- Which hotel chains are in Maebashi?
- What are the most popular hotels in Maebashi?
- Are there hotels near Maebashi?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends