Search Takasaki, Maebashi Hotels from AU$52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Takasaki has to offer including the temples, monuments, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, museums, and archaeological sites. You'll find 72 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Maebashi.
Sightseeing and Staying in Takasaki
Cultural venues in the city include Gunma Music Center, Takasaki City Gallery, and Takasaki Museum of Art. The city is notable for landmarks like Dokutsukannon and Tokumeien, Jigenin, and Shorinzan Daruma-ji Temple. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Takasaki Tower Museum and Takasaki Arena.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Takasaki. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Coco Grand Takasaki - This 3-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Dormy Inn Takasaki Natural Hot Spring - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a spa tub and a sauna, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel 1-2-3 Takasaki - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Mount Asama, located 27.6 mi (44.4 from the center of the city.
Getting Around Takasaki
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Takasaki Station. Takasaki might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Takasaki
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Takasaki gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Takasaki?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Takasaki, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Takasaki?
What's the best accommodation in Takasaki to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Takasaki
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Takasaki airport?
- Where to stay near top Takasaki attractions?
- More accommodation types in Takasaki
- Which hotel chains are in Takasaki?
- What are the most popular hotels in Takasaki?
- Are there hotels near Takasaki?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends