- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ME London
Choose dates to view prices
Superior, One King Bed (Aura)
Deluxe, One King Bed (Vibe)
Executive, One King Bed (Mode)
Junior Suite, One King Bed (Chic)
Suite, Corner (Passion)
Deluxe, One King Bed, City View (Energy Urban)
Deluxe, One King Bed, River View (Energy River)
MODE ROOM 3 ADULTS
MODE ROOM 2 ADULTS Plus 1 CHILD
ME, Panoramic Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace, City View
Personality, Panoramic Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace, City View
Vibe, Room, Connecting Rooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, City View
Suite, 3 Bedrooms, City View
Vibe, Room, Non Smoking
ME, Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Passion (2AD+2CH))
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, ME London is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. The Strand and Covent Garden Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Russell Square and St. James Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium.
- Trafalgar Square - 10 min walk
- Leicester Square - 13 min walk
- The British Museum - 13 min walk
- London Eye - 15 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 16 min walk
- Temple Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 8 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 47 min drive
- STK London — 1 min walk
- ZELA London — 1 min walk
- Me London - 1 min walk
- Radio Rooftop Bar - 1 min walk
- Soho Coffee Co. - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 30 for adults and GBP 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.