Visiting Lloret de Mar
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lloret de Mar, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos and water parks. Top sights around the area include Lloret de Mar Beach and Tossa de Mar Beach.
- There are 338 hotels and other accommodations in Lloret de Mar
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava) 23.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) 77.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lloret de Mar
Favorite family attractions include Water World and Gnomo Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Parish Church of Sant Roma, Can Comadran, and Sant Joan’s Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Lloret de Mar Beach, Sa Caleta Beach, and Fenals Beach.
In Lloret de Mar, you'll be able to select from 338 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Delamar - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel in Lloret Town Centre features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Hotel Santa Marta - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hostal Vila del Mar - This 2-star pension in Lloret Town Centre features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a café.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Tossa de Mar Beach, located 4.6 mi (7.5 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Lloret de Mar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lloret de Mar is 0.63 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F