Search Girona, Catalonia Hotels from AU$58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Girona are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Girona Cathedral and Museum.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodations in Girona
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava) 10.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Girona
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Girona Cathedral, Eiffel Bridge, and Walls of Girona. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are ANTIC HOSPITAL DE STA. CATERINA - ESPAI EXPOSICIÓ and Museum of Cinema.
In Girona, you'll find 88 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- AS Palau dels Alemanys - This 3.5-star apartment in Barri Vell features free WiFi, a bar, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Hotel Nord 1901 - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in el Mercadal features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a poolside bar.
- Hotel Museu Llegendes de Girona - This 4-star hotel in Barri Vell features free WiFi, a bar, and a conference center.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Museum, located 18.7 mi (30 from the city center.
Getting Around Girona
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Girona Station. Girona might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Girona
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Girona gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Girona?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Girona, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Girona?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Girona?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Girona?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Girona?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Girona?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Girona?
What's the best boutique hotel in Girona?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Girona?
What's the best accommodation in Girona to learn about local history?
Recent Reviews in Girona
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Girona airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Girona?
- Where to stay near top Girona attractions?
- More accommodation types in Girona
- What kind of hotels are in Girona?
- Which hotel chains are in Girona?
- What are the most popular hotels in Girona?
- Are there hotels near Girona?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends