Those traveling to Leederville are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and SCITECH Discovery Centre.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 11.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Leederville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Medibank Stadium and Leederville Oval. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kings Park and Botanic Garden and City Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Leederville, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 307 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Verandah on Vincent is located in central Leederville. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Leederville can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hyatt Regency Perth is located within 0.4 mi of the city center. This 5-star hotel in East Perth features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Pan Pacific Perth is located 0.1 mi from the city center. This 5-star hotel in East Perth features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include SCITECH Discovery Centre, located 1 mi (1.5 from the city center, and Domain Stadium, which is 1.1 mi (1.7 away.
Dressing for Leederville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Leederville is 29.92 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 47°F