Visiting Latrobe Valley
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Latrobe Valley has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in Latrobe Valley
- Closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 131.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Latrobe Valley
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gippsland Heritage Park, Edward Hunter Heritage Bush Reserve, and Yarragon City Park. Moe Golf Course and Lake Narracan are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. With 32 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Latrobe Valley, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- Springbank Bed & Breakfast - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Traralgon Serviced Apartments - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and an in-room kitchen.
- Montfort Manor - Amenities at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast include 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast. Visitors like its breakfast.
Getting around Latrobe Valley
Transit options in Latrobe Valley allow for easy access to the area. If you're looking to journey outside of the area, take a train from Trafalgar Station, Moe Station, or Yarragon Station.
Dressing for Latrobe Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 21.30 inches of rain falls on Latrobe Valley each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 77°F while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 39°F