Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Jan. 2021
Visiting Langhorne Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Langhorne Creek has to offer including its wineries. The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 63.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Langhorne Creek
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bleasdale Vineyards, The Winehouse, and Lake Breeze Wines. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cleggett Wines and Angas Plains Vineyards.
Dressing for Langhorne Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Langhorne Creek is 21.02 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Langhorne Creek?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Langhorne Creek, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Langhorne Creek
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Langhorne Creek airport?
- Where to stay near top Langhorne Creek attractions?
- More accommodation types in Langhorne Creek
- Which hotel chains are in Langhorne Creek?
- What are the most popular hotels in Langhorne Creek?
- Are there hotels near Langhorne Creek?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends