Visiting Murray Bridge
Visitors to Murray Bridge are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffeehouses, and university setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Murray Bridge
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 69.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Murray Bridge
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Unity College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Murray Bridge Golf Course and Murray Bridge Racecourse.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Murray Bridge. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Oval Motel - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Adelaide Road Motor Lodge - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- PARKLANE MOTEL MURRAY BRIDGE - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Murray Bridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Murray Bridge gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 38°F