Visiting Ko Siboya
Travelers to Ko Siboya will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Ko Jum Beach, Wat Kaew Korawaram, and Khao Khanap Nam are some of the top sights around the area. The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) 22.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Siboya
Ko Jum Beach, Wat Kaew Korawaram, and Khao Khanap Nam are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Ao Nang Beach and Nopparat Thara Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Ko Siboya, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 32 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Koh Jum Lodge is located 1 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Nuea Khlong can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Banyan Bay Villas is 3.7 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Nuea Khlong can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Purin Resort & Restaurant is located within 4.1 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Nuea Khlong can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a private living room.
Dressing for Ko Siboya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ko Siboya is 3.07 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 73°F