The property offered no wow, the location and stunning views are the wow. A little bit more attention to detail required like raking the beach of sharp shells and stones would help, rooms are standard everything worked as it should
- Long Beach
- 1 min walk
- Ton Sai Bay
- 11 min walk
- Ko Phi Phi Viewpoint
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Ko Phi Phi
Located in Ko Phi Phi, Phi Phi The Beach Resort is on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Tonsai Pier, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Long Beach and Ton Sai Bay.
- Long Beach - 1 min walk
- Ton Sai Bay - 11 min walk
- Ko Phi Phi Viewpoint - 24 min drive
- Tonsai Pier - 25 min drive
- Rantee Bay - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Beach Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Phi Phi The Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- <strong>Ferry Schedule From Mainland:</strong> <br/><li>From Phuket to Ko Phi Phi (departing from Rasada Pier) - 8:30 AM, 11 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 3 PM</li><br/><li>From Krabi to Ko Phi Phi (departing from Klong Ji-Lard Pier) - 9 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 3 PM</li><br/>Guests must arrive at the pier at least one (1) hour prior to departure as schedule may change based on weather conditions. Guests who arrive at Phuket or Krabi airport after 12 PM (noon) will have to stay on the mainland and board the morning ferry to Ko Phi Phi.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1.100 per night.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 600 for adults and THB 400 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1.100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Phi Phi Beach Resort
- Phi The Beach Hotel
- Phi Phi The Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Hotel Phi The Beach
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It’s tucked away and quiet, but still offers lots to do. Can take the longtail boats into town or hike about 30 minutes over difficult terrain. Would recommend doing the viewpoint walk, but it is a trek through some of the poor areas - be sure to take some money to get to see the view.