Search Krabi, Krabi Province Hotels from AU$29
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 24 Sep. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Krabi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its forests and temples. Top sights in the city include Wat Kaew Korawaram, Khao Khanap Nam, and Ao Nang Beach.
- There are 725 hotels and other accommodations in Krabi
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) 8.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) 67.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Krabi
The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Wat Kaew Korawaram and Wat Tham Seua. The beaches and forests highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Khao Khanap Nam, Ao Nang Beach, and Nopparat Thara Beach. Top activities include boating and rock climbing, while Krabi Pier and Spirit Mountain are sights to visit.
In Krabi, you'll be able to select from 725 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Rayavadee - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Ko Jum Beach, located 19.3 mi (31.1 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Krabi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Krabi is 3.07 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Krabi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Krabi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Krabi?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Krabi?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Krabi?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Krabi?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Krabi?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Krabi?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Krabi?
Recent Reviews in Krabi
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Krabi airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Krabi?
- Where to stay near top Krabi attractions?
- More accommodation types in Krabi
- What kind of hotels are in Krabi?
- Which hotel chains are in Krabi?
- What are the most popular hotels in Krabi?
- Are there hotels near Krabi?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends