Enjoy an ideal, downtown Kailua-Kona location for your next 'Big Island' getaway at this contemporary 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo. As part of the Kona Plaza, this unit provides 2 guests with an intimate retreat, offering a community pool, private entrance, and direct access to the main Ali'i Drive for all your dining, shopping, and entertainment needs. Dine with mountain views in the lovely lanai and walk to all the waterfront attractions along the bay for your next Hawaii adventure!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: King Bed
Vibrant, tropical decor, new wood flooring and comfortable wicker furniture welcome you inside your Kona home-away-from-home, perfect for single travelers or couples on an intimate vacation. Head back to your private lanai dining area and breathe the fresh bay air to prepare for your Hawaiian retreat.
The fully equipped kitchen features updated granite countertops, modern appliances and everything you'll need to prepare gourmet recipes for any meal of the day, including a rice cooker. Whip up your home-cooked masterpieces and step out onto the lanai to dine al fresco with a bottle of wine.
Kona Plaza also offers a rooftop patio on the building's 3rd floor with a shared gas grill, outdoor dining, lounge chairs, and views overlooking the bay and community pool area. Start your mornings with a refreshing dip in the pool then head up to the roof for an afternoon barbecue!
Unwind in the spacious living room. Watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV before retreating to the bedroom complete with a king-sized bed. The condo’s bathroom featuring a shower was recently remodeled.
-- THE LOCATION --
Resting in the heart of downtown right along the Hawaii Scenic Byway, also called the 'Royal Footsteps Along the Kona Coast,' this lovely condo allows you to enjoy easy walks to the bay and nearby bars, restaurants and boutiques - no need to look for parking! Spend afternoons sampling all the local gourmet fare, including favorites like Kona Inn Restaurant & Bar, Fish Hopper and Big Island Grill. For casual dining, Quinn's Almost by the Sea is an excellent choice.
Head just a few minutes down the road to spend a day lounging on the public beach next to Kailua Pier. The pier offers guided tours of the bay, and paddle board and snorkel rentals for endless waterfront fun.
For a cultural experience, the Kamakahonu National Landmark and Hulihe'e Palace and are a couple of blocks from the condo. If you're looking for a day-long adventure, drive a couple of hours to the Hawaii Volcanoes National park for scenic hikes displaying historic lava flows!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, lanai dining area, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, access to the Kona Plaza pool and community barbecue patio, smoke & CO2 detectors,private entrance, essentials, and much more
- Central Kailua-Kona location - Nestled in the heart of downtown right off the main road, with easy access to the beach, paddle boarding and snorkel rentals, and local shopping, dining and other attractions!
- Nearest Airport: Kona International Airport (~8 miles away)
Hawaii County Restrictions:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the rental shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
- Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area
- The STVR (short term vacation rental) shall not be used for commercial purposes
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This home's license numbers are GE-167-492-1984-01 / TA-167-492-1984-01