Visiting Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort
Visitors to Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, there are 367 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort
Places to visit in the larger region include Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola, Whistler Village Gondola, and The Range. You'll also find Whistler Core Climbing and Fitness Centre and Whistler Visitor Centre in the area.
In Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, you'll find 367 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is located in the heart of Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Whistler can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Aava Whistler Hotel is located in central Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Whistler can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is located within 0.1 mi of the city center. This 4-star resort in Whistler features ski slopes, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F