Visitors can enjoy all that Itajai has to offer including the theme park, waterfront, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Top sights in the city include Laranjeiras Beach and Vila Germanica Convention Center and Park.
- There are 354 hotels and other accommodations in Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.) 3.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Joinville (JOI-Cubatao) 77.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Itajai
Attractions like Acqualandia, Unipraias Park, and Balneario Camboriu Cable Car are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Laranjeiras Beach, Vila Germanica Convention Center and Park, and Atalaia Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dr. Hercilio Luz Stadium and Itajai Valley University.
In Itajai, there are 354 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pousada Riviera Bombinhas - This 3-star pousada in Centro features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Blue Hill Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Novotel Itajai - This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Itajai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Itajai each year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 54°F