Visiting Isla Holbox
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Isla Holbox, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Isla Holbox
- The closest major airport is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) 69.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Holbox
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Punta Mosquito Beach, Holbox Beach, and Passion Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Holbox Church and Main Square.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Isla Holbox. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Punta Caliza - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Tierra Mia Hotel Boutique - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Hotel Villas Flamingos - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Isla Holbox
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Isla Holbox each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F