Travelers to Ischia give high marks for the bustling port and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and spas. Around the area, top sights include Castiglione Thermal Park, Aragonese Castle, and Temple of Serapis.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Ischia
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) 32.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ischia
The city is notable for landmarks like Aragonese Castle, Royal Palace of Ischia, and Guevara Tower. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: English Beach, Pescatori Beach, and Cartaromana Beach. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Via Vittoria Colonna is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Ischia, there are 78 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Capannina - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Miramare E Castello Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
- Hotel Rivamare - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Castiglione Thermal Park, located 0.7 mi (1.2 from the city center, and Temple of Serapis, which is 11 mi (17.8 away.
Dressing for Ischia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Ischia each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 46°F