Search Invergordon, New South Wales Hotels from AU$110
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
403 Barrington East Road, Barrington, NSW
17.65 km from city centre
5/5Exceptional! (37 reviews)
Reviewed on 26 Aug. 2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Invergordon
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelers to Invergordon will find plenty to explore and enjoy.
Dressing for Invergordon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 59°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Invergordon gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Invergordon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Invergordon, will I receive a refund?
Yes, the majority of hotel reservations are fully refundable provided that you cancel before the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which is usually within 24-48 hours of your check-in date. If your reservation is non-refundable, you might be able to cancel it and be given a refund within 24 hours of booking. Add dates, click “Search”, then filter by “free cancellation” to view the best deals in Invergordon.
Recent Reviews in Invergordon
5 / 5
Barrington River House - Breathtaking Setting, Pool and Slow Combustion Fire
A verified traveller stayed at Barrington River House - Breathtaking Setting, Pool and Slow Combustion Fire
Posted 3 weeks ago