Search Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands Hotels from AU$100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ibiza, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its live music. Top sights around the area include Ibiza Castle, Las Salinas Beach, and Benirras Beach.
- There are 110 hotels and other accommodations in Ibiza
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ) 6.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ibiza
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Teatro Pereyra, Ibiza Museum of Contemporary Art, and Centro de Interpretación Madina Yasiba. The city is notable for landmarks like Ibiza Castle, Baluard de Sant Pere, and Baluard de Sant Jaume. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Figueretas Beach, Talamanca Beach, and Bossa Beach.
In Ibiza, you'll be able to select from 110 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sud Ibiza Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this apartment. This 4-star apartment in Ibiza City Centre features free WiFi, a fitness center, and concierge services.
- Hotel Rocamar - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Las Salinas Beach, located 5.3 mi (8.5 from the city center, and Benirras Beach, which is 12.5 mi (20.2 away.
Dressing for Ibiza
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Ibiza each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ibiza Town?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ibiza Town, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Ibiza Town?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Ibiza Town?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Ibiza Town?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Ibiza Town?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ibiza Town?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Ibiza Town?
What's the best high-end hotel in Ibiza Town?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Ibiza Town?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ibiza Town?
Recent Reviews in Ibiza Town
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ibiza Town airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Ibiza Town?
- Where to stay near top Ibiza Town attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ibiza Town
- What kind of hotels are in Ibiza Town?
- Which hotel chains are in Ibiza Town?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ibiza Town?
- Are there hotels near Ibiza Town?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends