Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Hove, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Hove Museum and Art Gallery and Brighton Beach.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Hove
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick) 35 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hove
The city's cultural venues include Hove Museum and Art Gallery and West Blatchington Windmill. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Brighton Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Brighton and Hove Greyhound Stadium and Palmeira Mansions.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hove. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Claremont - With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Princes Marine Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Clifton House Brighton - Amenities at this 2-star guesthouse include parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Churchill Square Shopping Centre, located 2.1 mi (3.5 from the city center, and Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, which is 2.3 mi (3.8 away.
Getting Around Hove
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hove Aldrington Station, Hove Station, or Brighton Portslade Station. Hove might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Hove gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F