Search Brighton, England Hotels from AU$64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brighton, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its theaters. Top sights in the city include Brighton Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, and Brighton Beach.
- There are 168 hotels and other accommodations in Brighton
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick) 37.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 75.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brighton
Well known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, Friends Meeting House, and Old Police Cells Museum. Favorite family attractions include Brighton Sea Life Centre and Brighton Pier. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Brighton Beach, Brighton's Naturist Beach, and Victoria Gardens.
In Brighton, there are 168 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Guest and the City - This 4-star guesthouse in Kemptown features free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Cavalaire - This 4-star bed & breakfast is a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and bathrooms.
- 27 Brighton - This 4-star bed & breakfast is a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Other top sights in Brighton include Brighton Royal Pavilion and Churchill Square Shopping Centre. In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Hove Museum and Art Gallery, located 1.9 mi (3 from the city center, and Newhaven Fort, which is 8.8 mi (14.2 away.
Getting Around Brighton
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Brighton Station, Brighton London Road Station, or Preston Park Station. Brighton might not have as many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Brighton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Brighton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Brighton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brighton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Brighton?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Brighton?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Brighton?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Brighton?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Brighton?
What's the best luxury hotel in Brighton?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Brighton?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Brighton?
Recent Reviews in Brighton
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Brighton airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Brighton?
- Where to stay near top Brighton attractions?
- More accommodation types in Brighton
- What kind of hotels are in Brighton?
- Which hotel chains are in Brighton?
- What are the most popular hotels in Brighton?
- Are there hotels near Brighton?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends