Visitors to Hahei are sure to enjoy the beaches, cathedral, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. In Hahei, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hahei
The beaches and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cathedral Cove, Hahei Beach, and Cooks Beach. In the area, you'll also find Captain Cook's Memorial and Purangi Estate-The Purangi Winery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Hahei. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Church Accommodation - This 3.5-star cottage features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Hahei Holiday Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this campground. This 4-star campground features free parking, a terrace, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Hahei
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Hahei gets about 49.25 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F