Search Glyfada, Athens Hotels from AU$56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Glyfada, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafés and bars. Acropolis Museum, Parthenon, and Filopappos Hill are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 886 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Athens
- The closest major airport is in Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) 18.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Glyfada
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Glyfada Beach and Glyfada Sea Turtle Rescue Centre. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Glyfada Shopping District is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Glyfada Golf Club of Athens and Saints Constantine and Helen Orthodox Metropolitan Church.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Glyfada. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Brasil Suites Hotel & Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Zina Hotel Apartments - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Blue Sky - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Acropolis Museum, located 6.7 mi (10.8 from the city center, and Parthenon, which is 6.8 mi (11 away.
Getting Around Glyfada
Nearby metro stations include Aggelou Metaxa Station, Platia Katraki Station, and Paleo Demarhio Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a car rental for your journey.
Dressing for Glyfada
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 15.20 inches of rain falls on Glyfada each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Glyfada?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Glyfada, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Glyfada?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Glyfada?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Glyfada?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Glyfada?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Glyfada?
What's the best high-end hotel in Glyfada?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Glyfada?
What's the best golf hotel in Glyfada?
Recent Reviews in Glyfada
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Glyfada airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Glyfada?
- Where to stay near top Glyfada attractions?
- More accommodation types in Glyfada
- What kind of hotels are in Glyfada?
- Which hotel chains are in Glyfada?
- What are the most popular hotels in Glyfada?
- Are there hotels near Glyfada?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends