Overview of Divani Palace Acropolis
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Acropolis Suite, Terrace
Superior Triple Room
Executive Room, Acropolis View
Superior Room, Acropolis View
About this area
In the city centre, Divani Palace Acropolis is in Athens's Athens City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Port of Piraeus and Alimos Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Acropolis and Syntagma Square. Travelling with kids? Consider Athens Planetarium and Allou Fun Park.
- Acropolis Museum - 5 min walk
- Theatre of Dionysus - 6 min walk
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus - 6 min walk
- Acropolis - 10 min walk
- Parthenon - 11 min walk
- Syngrou-Fix Station - 5 min walk
- Athens Thiseio Station - 17 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Aspassia Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Acropolis Secret – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- D Bar – Poolside lobby lounge. Serves brunch, lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Divani Palace Acropolis
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 9 lb/4 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per day (open 24 hours)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Divani Palace Acropolis Hotel
- Divani Palace Hotel
- Divani Palace Acropolis
- Divani Palace
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
The hotel is nice in terms of rooms and architecture, but nothing exceptional. I asked for an iron and I was refused one because it's "hazardous". When I challenged the staff and asked if hair straighteners are also banned in the hotel for the same safety reasons, they couldn't give me an answer and a few minutes later brought me an iron and I was asked to finish my ironing within 30mins! Every morning at around 8am there was so much noise coming from the floor above us, it sounded like furniture being moved and it went on every morning till around 9am. Every morning I complained about the noise and nothing was done about. I personally would never stay here again. I wouldn't give this hotel more than 3 stars.