Search Glastonbury, England Hotels from AU$101
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Glastonbury are sure to enjoy the bars and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs, monuments, and opera houses. Glastonbury Abbey, Wells Cathedral, and Wookey Hole are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Glastonbury
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) 27.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) 52.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Glastonbury
Cultural venues in the city include Rural Life Museum, Soulwise Soul readings, Hypnotherapy and Peace Treatments, and Lake Village Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Glastonbury Abbey, Chalice Well, and Glastonbury Tor. Additionally, you might want to add Forde Abbey to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Glastonbury. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Covenstead - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include a bar and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Glastonbury Town House - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking.
- St Anne's B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and spa services, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit outside the city include Wells Cathedral, located 5.5 mi (8.9 from the heart of the city, and Wookey Hole, which is 6.3 mi (10.2 away.
Dressing for Glastonbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Glastonbury gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Glastonbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Glastonbury, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Glastonbury?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Glastonbury?
Where's the best place to stay in Glastonbury to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Glastonbury
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Glastonbury airport?
- Where to stay near top Glastonbury attractions?
- More accommodation types in Glastonbury
- What kind of hotels are in Glastonbury?
- Which hotel chains are in Glastonbury?
- What are the most popular hotels in Glastonbury?
- Are there hotels near Glastonbury?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends