Luxury-minded travelers enjoy visiting Galle though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, temples, and spas. In Galle, there are 124 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Galle
Favorite places to visit in the city include Galle Harbour, St. Aloysius College, and Galle International Cricket Stadium. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Galle Fort and Galle National Museum.
In Galle, you'll be able to select from 124 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fort Bazaar - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Villa Republic Galle - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Fort Printers - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Galle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Galle gets about 3.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 73°F