- St. Aloysius College
- 4 min drive
- Galle International Cricket Stadium
- 5 min drive
- Galle Clock Tower
- 5 min drive
- Bentota (BJT-Bentota River)
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Galle, Amari Galle is in the historical district and on the beach. Galle Fort is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Jungle Beach and Unawatuna Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Sea Turtle Hatchery Mahamodara and Natural Moonstone Mine.
- St. Aloysius College - 4 min drive
- Galle International Cricket Stadium - 5 min drive
- Galle Fort - 5 min drive
- Galle National Museum - 5 min drive
- Galle Clock Tower - 5 min drive
- Midigama Railway Station - 45 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 136 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Second on-site dining venue – Bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per night.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amari Galle Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was good, clean, and it had a great view. Food was good. Great pool and access to the beach. Minor detailing in the room bathroom (dangerous swinging and sliding doors). Electricity shut down a few times during our visit, entailing that the elevators didn’t work and we had to walk down from our seventh floor room.