Search Fortrose, Scotland Hotels from AU$145
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct. 2019
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Fortrose has to offer including the monuments and museums. In Fortrose, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV) 7.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fortrose
Notable city landmarks like Fortrose Cathedral and Chanonry Point Lighthouse might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Groam House Museum and Black Isle Brewery.
As you make plans for a getaway to Fortrose, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 133 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find some of the places to stay in the region:
- Swallow Cottage on the Black Isle, Home to the Moray Firth Dolphins is 0.9 mi from the center of Fortrose. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Inverness can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Stables Cottage on the Black Isle, Home of the Moray Firth Dolphins is located 0.9 mi from the heart of Fortrose. This 4-star hotel in Inverness features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- Weston House in Idyllic Location is 1.9 mi from central Fortrose. This 4-star hotel in Inverness features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Fortrose
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Fortrose gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 63°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Fortrose?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fortrose, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Fortrose
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Fortrose airport?
- Where to stay near top Fortrose attractions?
- More accommodation types in Fortrose
- What kind of hotels are in Fortrose?
- Which hotel chains are in Fortrose?
- What are the most popular hotels in Fortrose?
- Are there hotels near Fortrose?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends