- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Florence Old Bridge
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Comfort Double Room
About this area
Located in Florence's Oltrarno neighbourhood, Florence Old Bridge is in the city centre and near a train station. Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Mandela Forum or Visarno the Hippodrome.
- Ponte Vecchio - 2 min walk
- Pitti Palace - 3 min walk
- Piazza della Signoria - 6 min walk
- Uffizi Gallery - 6 min walk
- Palazzo Vecchio - 7 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 6 min drive
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 16 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 28 min drive
- Ditta Artigianale - 1 min walk
- Pane e Olio - 1 min walk
- Pizzeria Franco - 1 min walk
- Blancazerozero La Pinsa Romana - 1 min walk
- Caffè Maioli - 1 min walk
About this property
Florence Old Bridge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Fantastic location within walking distance of pretty much everything. The bed and pillows though were pretty rough