- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Flinders Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Friday Super Special inc. $50 bar credit
About this area
Located in Flinders, Flinders Hotel is in a rural location and by the ocean. Cape Schanck Golf Course and National Golf Club are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bushranger Bay. Travelling with kids? Consider Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens and Ace-Hi Ranch. With kayaking, scuba diving and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Montalto Vineyard and Olive Grove - 7 min drive
- Pt Leo Estate Sculpture Park - 8 min drive
- Red Hill Estate - 8 min drive
- Paringa Estate - 13 min drive
- Bushranger Bay - 16 min drive
- Bittern Station - 18 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 90 min drive
- The Deck Bar & Bistro — 1 min walk
- Georgie Bass Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.6 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness
We have stayed several times before and this time the whole experience was disappointing. Loud noise outside room all night and breakfast was terrible.