Visitors can enjoy all that Eumundi has to offer including the shopping, gardens, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Eumundi
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 19.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eumundi
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Eumundi Market is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Cooroy Golf Club and Ginger Factory.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Eumundi. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eumundi Gridley Homestead B&B - Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Phoenix Eumundi Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the location at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Coverdales B & B at Eumundi - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Eumundi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Eumundi is 37.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 57°F