The hotel was extremely small. It was also very expensive. Granted it was New Years so I likely paid way more because of that, but still it was very tiny. I could barely move. They advertise they are green so they do not clean the rooms. I can understand not replacing the towels but not sure a light clean would be against being green. This is more of a hostel then hotel. Would be acceptable if it was way under $100 pounds a night not almost $300 pounds a night.
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- 8 min walk
- Usher Hall
- 12 min walk
- 1 min walk
- La Bruschetta
- 1 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, Haymarket Hub Hotel is in Edinburgh's Haymarket neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Grassmarket and Royal Mile are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Princes Street Gardens and Calton Hill. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 8 min walk
- Usher Hall - 12 min walk
- George Street - 13 min walk
- Murrayfield Stadium - 3 min drive
- Edinburgh Castle - 12 min drive
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 1 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 18 min drive
- Go!Ninja - 1 min walk
- La Bruschetta - 1 min walk
- Station Takeaway - 1 min walk
- EasyCoffee - 1 min walk
- Nomad - 1 min walk
About this property
Haymarket Hub Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The guest parking is located directly behind the hotel, accessible via Rosebury Crescent Lane from Rosebury Crescent. Guests should park within the fenced area and enter the hotel via the back entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.99 for adults and GBP 9.99 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Tune Hotel Haymarket Edinburgh
- Tune Haymarket Edinburgh
- Tune Hotel Haymarket, Edinburgh Scotland
- Haymarket Hub
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The room was decent for the money we paid and all the staff were lovely and the snacks at reception a very good idea. However, one issue we had was that the bathroom wasn’t very private as the door is only blurred so it could get uncomfortable.