Travelers to Corrimal will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 23.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Corrimal
Places to visit in the larger region include Fairy Meadow Beach Park, Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium, and University of Wollongong. Additionally, you'll find Mount Keira and Wollongong Conservatorium of Music in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Lyndon Haven - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Corrimal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Corrimal is 43.78 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F